HOUSTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER – HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HIRE A HOUSTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
The majority of Houston auto accident lawyers take cases on a contingency fee basis. The amount of the attorney’s fee is directly related to their success in the case. This is often referred to as a “no win, no fee” arrangement by personal injury lawyers.
A car accident lawyer accepts a case under a contingency fee arrangement in exchange for a percentage of any settlement they are able to obtain. It typically ranges from 33% to 40% of the client’s financial recovery, depending on the law firm and the case.
We at Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers are confident that we can assist you in obtaining significant compensation for the harm and losses you have sustained as a result of a car accident.
So sure of our position that we’re prepared to pay the full price of negotiating and litigating your claim up front. You don’t pay a dime unless and until we succeed in your case.
Because of this, you can hire a Board Certified civil trial specialist without worrying about the cost. To learn more about our contingency-based legal services, get in touch with our Houston, Texas, law offices right away. We provide a no-cost consultation.
Read More –
WHAT’S MY HOUSTON CAR ACCIDENT CASE WORTH?
It makes sense to want to know how much your claim—whether it’s for auto insurance or a lawsuit related to a car accident—is worth.
Valuing a case, especially early on in the process, is difficult.
Every car accident is different. Every victim is unique.
However, how you respond the following questions can provide some insight into your case’s worth:
- • How serious are your car accident injuries?
- • Will you be able to recover fully?
- • Did you have any pre-existing conditions that got worse due to the accident?
- • How long will it take to reach maximum medical improvement?
- • Can you go back to work right away, or will you have to take time off?
- • Will your injuries affect your ability to work and generate an income in the future?
- • What kind of out-of-pocket costs do you have because of your car accident?
- • Can your car be repaired, or does it have to be replaced?
- • What type of trauma are you experiencing because of the collision?
Generally speaking, the value of an injury case increases with the severity of the injuries.
The average cost of a car accident in 2019 that resulted in “possible” injuries was $160,000, according to the National Safety Council. The average payout for a car accident with “disabling” injuries was over $1.2 million.
WHEN SHOULD I HIRE A HOUSTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
As soon as possible following your car accident, get in touch with a local Houston car accident attorney.
- • The sooner your attorney can investigate, the better. The witness’s memory will wane. Evidence may deteriorate over time or vanish completely. It would be ideal if your lawyer could accompany experts to the accident scene.
- • You need time to focus on getting better, not a lawsuit.By retaining the services of a car accident attorney right away, you can focus on your physical and psychological recovery. Allow your lawyer to handle complicated legal matters, court filings, deadlines, and insurance claims.
- • It won’t cost more hiring a lawyer early.Texas accident attorneys are paid based on outcomes rather than the amount of time they spend on a case. Therefore, the advantages of involving them early far outweigh any potential disadvantages.
Attorney Brian White Personal Injury Lawyers’ lawyers are available to take your call around-the-clock. We have three conveniently located law offices all over the city. To learn about your legal rights, contact us today. Your initial consultation is complimentary.
SHOULD I ACCEPT AN INSURANCE COMPANY’S SETTLEMENT OFFER AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT IN HOUSTON?
Only if it has been discussed and/or reviewed by an experienced auto accident lawyer. Insurance companies prioritise their bottom line over your health.
As a result, many of their early settlement offers call for less money than cases usually demand. The hope of the adjusters is that you’ll be pleased to have money in your pocket and agree to settle your claim.
But doing so carries a sizable risk. If you accept an offer, you will no longer have the option of borrowing money in the future. You give up the right to demand more compensation for damages.
If you find out you’ll need to pay for medical expenses for the rest of your life or won’t be able to work again, that could be disastrous. You will be given nothing more than the settlement agreement’s initial cash payment.
Insurance companies won’t be able to pull a fast one on you if you let your attorney handle communications with the insurer and handle settlement negotiations.
Your Houston car accident attorney can thoroughly examine every aspect of your case, present a demand letter that is supported by details, proof, and persuasive legal arguments, and fight for you to get an offer that fairly reflects the value of your claim.